Tuesday, April 28, 2015

clinque 2 n 1 Foundation

I have been LOVING this clinque foundation I got a few months ago. I wasn't going to do a review about because they're everywhere people love it and so do I. It wasn't obnoxiously over priced like some department store foundations are (you know which ones I am talking about) it's amazing. I have troubled skin so don't really care to throw large amounts of money at hiding that I'd rather spend that $ on getting my skin naturally nice looking.
This foundation was about $30 and it's worth every cent it's great at hiding imperfections for example I have pitted acne scars, hyperpigmentation, large pores and excess oily. With this foundation only I can easily conceal all of those problems except my pitted scars but with a good primer even that is concealed. I wear the foundation with Milk of Magnesia and porefessional by BENEFIT and it looks great and will last hours depending on my activities that day. If you're out running errands I'd say at least a good 6 hours if you're walking around a campus a lot of your day wear your favorite powder. Another great thing is it never looks cakey with a powder as you would expect from full/med coverage foundations. Hope you found this helpful try it and let me know if love it or if you hate thanks for reading... A.

No comments:

Post a Comment