Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Blushed Nudes by Maybelline REVIEW

Hey guys just thought I would share my thoughts on this new drugstore palette with the everyone. So it cost about $10-$12 which is not a bad price in the days of $17 dollar drugstore setting sprays. I believe this is definitely a "you get what you pay for" type of product. The original Maybelline Nudes palette I know was Not very pigmented which I will say the same for this particular palette as well. If you're looking for a subtle smokey eye that will still be noticeable you might enjoy blushing nudes. Because of the lack of pigment in the shadows you can easily blend away some of the colors completely. Just be aware and 're apply if necessary.  I also feel like I would LOVE a mirror on the palette because I think that one great thing about it is, it's travel friendly. It's small thin and seems durable as high-end packages. If you're the guy or girl who loves a bolder brighter eye look you should use a setting spray with the shadows. Alone I don't see the shadows being very bold especially on deeper skin tones so I would recommend a primer and if needed a light colored base on your lids. Long story short, I personally think the palette is workable it's not mind-blowing or life changing but if you're on a budget and are going to an event it is a pretty good option.  I do LOVE LOVE LOVE the Milani Bella e/s and would much suggest that as an optimal option. :)

Thanks 4 reading,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment