Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dollar Tree haul

Hello everyone just thought I would show you my latest addiction. I'm sure everyone has been to a dollar store however the dollar tree is a different story, it's to my understanding a lot of you aren't interested and have NEVER been to the dollar tree before. I can't tell you why I am so infatuated with this store a lot of the products are hit or miss but it's only a dollar (but don't get too carried away dollars add up fast). For instance, the 2 candles in the photo are both wood craft candles the light purple one is a really pretty soft lavender like smell and the green granny Smith candle is not very scented at all and in fact stoped holding a flame after a few days.
And BTW the dollar tree is a great store if you're interested in craft projects as well.I also love the cups, mugs(shown), and dishes there for the Spring so I think it's worth a trip to look around. Thanks. A.

No comments:

Post a Comment