Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lusti Olive oil gel and Eco-style Olive oil

Recently while trying different hairstyles I I noticed all the different types of hair gels there are. For what it's worth I'm not very picky about what I put in my hair as long as it does a good job @ what it claims. But I will say my hair which is relaxed is naturally thick and coarse absolutely loves Olive oil. Which is why I purchase the Eco-olive oil gel months ago. While it was okay and laid my hair down I noticed as my hair started to grow out the relaxer the eco-styler alone didn't really stand a chance. It would hold up for about an hour than hair would go from sleek to not that sleek ,but I didn't mind sleek is just a not a look I often go for anyways bcuz of the texture of my. So long story short I was in the Dollar tree a few days ago and came across the Lusti brand of hair products I decided to buy a few items including the olive oil hair gel. It appeared pretty watery so I didn't have high hopes for it. After styling my hair with it over & over again I found it gave my hair a better hold for a longer period of time than the eco styler. Neither gels dry out the hair the eco gel did give me some flaky residue after repeated usage and I'd have to wash my hair before I'd planned on it. I also found both to be great for drier hair types such as mine they both put moisture back into my hair. And lastly I do always use a bit of my hair paste for even more hold along my hair line,  Hopefully this post was helpful thanks 4 reading...A.

No comments:

Post a Comment