Thursday, February 5, 2015

Jordana Modern Mattes

Recently while at Walgreen's I spotted these babies. They were pretty much sold out but I got a few colors I thought I could work with. They are priced for about $2.99 and that's the best selling point of the product in my opinion. I would STRONGLY recommend exfoliating the lips before wearing them as they will sink into lines and can become difficult to work with. They are a very matte not the most matte I've experienced from the drugstore but very matte with a very slight shine as it dries. They are very opaque but again not the most opaque I've seen at the drugstore. Which brings me to say this I wouldn't recommend or repurchase b/c I know wet N' Wild and Ruby Kisses (BSS) are a lot better and are around the same price. Hope that was helpful Xoxo...A!!

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I love those middle two shades especially.. Wish we could get Jordana in the UK :(

    Great post!
    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete