Monday, October 13, 2014

MAC matchmaster concealer

While strolling through Mac trying on lipstick an associate told me about their new Matchmaster concealer stick.It's about $20 for 3.5 grams of pure excellence.I have been using it for highlighting under my eyes and pretty much all over. Its creamy I don't notice it sinking into my pores which is a must for my acne prone skin. It's very easy 2 blend and easy to build to your desire. It's formulated for oily skin(I think) so it's great for me because I am a super oily chick. It doesn't slide off or melt into my skin it has pretty good staying power in my opinion. And it looks great under setting powder or alone. If you're on the market for highlighting concealer this is so great the price is okay for MAC but I think anyone who tries it out will take a liking to it as I have its a part of my makeup routine. Thanks for stopping by ...A.


No comments:

Post a Comment