Saturday, October 11, 2014

Milani

Hey guys! I have recently been on a drugstore roll. This past week I purchased some Milani products 2 Lipsticks and a brow gel. So here we the 2 Lipsticks are from the limited edition enchanted collection. Purchased Topaz and Amethyst both mattes and both look amazing in their own way. They feel GREAT on my lips Not super drying they don't sink into the cracks of my skin and for $4.99/ea I'd say you can't really beat that. My favorite is amethyst it's purple w/somewhat of a blue undertone. Absolutely flattering on every skin tone I've seen it on. The brow gel clear brow gel is great for my brows. I don't have thick unruly brows so I can't really speak on that; but I can say this as a student I am on campus for extended periods of time and this product keeps my brows filled in through out the day w/o wearing off. Thanks 4 reading!  Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment