Friday, July 18, 2014

Stay Blushed by Rimmel

Hi gorgeous! I purchased these babies a while back and forgot about them until recently. I guess because they are so tiny @ .47 oz. I'm so used to powder blushes these are a pleasant surprise. The colors I have are 002 TOUCH OF BERRY & 004 SUNKISSED CHERRY. They were about $3 online in a bogo sale I caught about a month ago but they are available in stores :) in many more colors. But I chose these two because I thought they would suit my complexion best. 

I love these a lot they almost melt into the skin with these blushes little goes a long way transfer is to a minimum and the color pay off is great especially for a $3 tube. If you're oily like I am just be sure to apply your favorite oil control primers and or powder to help it stay matte and keep it's color longer. If you have checked them out let me what you think if not it's only $3 and you will probably like it as much as I did. Thanks 4 reading xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment