Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Highlighters

Hello everyone I thought I would share my favorite highlighters From Milani & Khroma beauty. I actually purchased the Khroma beauty Intimate Spotlight a few months ago and I was impressed with it. Than about 3 weeks ago I read a review about the Milani Tantastic and decided to give it a try & OMG! it was awesome the colors in the compact blend so pretty together.I even use it as an e/s :). Also I'm not usually into shimmer anything because my hyperpigmentation & scares ,but I must say it was a great touch of glow. They are both great highlighters but I did notice the Intimate Spotlight is a lot lighter but still very effective. The price for both was very good the milani was only $8 and Khroma beauty was $10. If you're looking for a cute highlight @ a good price you should definitely try either of these. Thanks 4 reading loves Amanda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment