Sunday, August 24, 2014

Product Regrets

Hi guys and dolls I thought I would share with you a few items I didn't really find myself grabbing for. Not because they are crappy although some of them are but sometimes products just do not rise to the occasion. I had high hopes but was let down. They're all drugstore products which is kind of disheartening because I love to find hidden gems at great prices. I do find myself wishing I had pocketed the money spent on these and maybe tried a new high-end product.
Well some of these products are just not worth recommending some are okay just particularly for me ie maybe the shade is wrong. But I honestly personally would repurchase a different wet & wild e/s trio. The rest of the products I would not. Thanks for reading. Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment