Saturday, August 30, 2014

August Favorites

hey guys it's the beginning of a new month and we are only a few weeks away from Fall. 

I haven't been going for anything new lately but here are a few of my favorite Beauty items of the moment. I don't hear much about Benefits"That gal" face brightening primer but I purchased a sample size from Ulta and OMG! it's amazing for correcting my dark areas such as the under eye area. Of course I'm still in love w/ my chocolate bar palette I don't think anyone can say anything bad about it. The fresh effects under eye roller is pretty good at making me look more awake than I actually am. It doesn't de-puff as much as I'd like but it's great for waking up the skin around your eyes. The NYC liquid eyeliner(not pictured) is the business! I love it. And the Milani bronzer is so fantastic and versatile I always want to wear it in some way.


No comments:

Post a Comment