Sunday, June 15, 2014

Wet & Wild Poster Child

This palette was just collecting dust with so much of my other unused makeup I decided to try it out a few days and was quite disappointed. I usually like wet and wild e/s but I was really let down this particular one. The colors are all pretty bright and I was excited to do a bright summer look with them. It was about $5 or $6 and I feel like I over paid. I have never had a chalkier, poorly pigmented very hard to blend etc. palette. You have to nearly dig a hole into the product to obtain any result. I don't know if all of them are this way or if it got old just sitting in my collection I can't imagine a credible company such as wet & wild putting this on market. Pretty much everything you don't want in an e/s is present in this particular palette. Thanks 4 reading xoxox Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment