Friday, May 30, 2014

Miss Manga Mascara

Hi gorgeous I just thought I'd share with you my thoughts about the New Miss Manga mascara. First of all I love the packaging is really cute and unique and the price is great on about $7.99 at Target. The brush kind of takes some getting use it. I won't call it flimsy but it's applicator had a bouncy for lack of better tip right before you reach the brush. It was difficult trying to get to the base of my lashes (i am kind of aggressive w/ mascara haha).
I didn't get much length out of it. but it did well @ separation not clumping & volumizing. The formula is pretty buildable w/o being heavy on your lashes and making them look heavy or caked w/product. So I think if you are looking for a natural l cute everyday look it may suit you or for more of a wide eyed look try curling your lashes first. Xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment