Saturday, July 11, 2015

Maybelline Super stay Foundation

I have been trying out th New super stay foundation from maybelline, and since I had a great experience with their Matte + Poreless I figured I'd like this one as well. And let me tell you it's definitely not the $11.99 I paid for it at Walgreen's. While it has sunscreen which is awesome I didn't like the light to medium coverage the product gave, and of course it gave slightly white/pale undertone once I applied. If you're an oily girl like I am this needs to be worn with a REALLY good mattifying primer otherwise it's just going to disappear in all your oily areas. Also, if you have fine line enlarge pores, pimples etc it will accentuate them. I felt as if every imperfection on my face stood out a great deal. Last but NOT  least the pump yep! There is one on this foundation and it in my opinion is the greatest selling point for this is drugstore.
Hopefully this entry helps someone out there & thanks for reading...xoxo A.

No comments:

Post a Comment