Wednesday, June 18, 2014

NYX lip pencils

These are 3 featured items from a haul I recently did. They are NYX lip pencils they say liners but I've been wearing them as I would a lipstick I enjoy the color selection pigmentation & wear duration. However they are drying so they will show every crack and line of your lips so be sure your lips are exfoliated and not flaky. I applied my EOS lip balm first and then the lip pencils. I have very pigmented lips and lighter colored glosses and lipsticks wouldn't show up on me but all three of these were noticeable even the lighter CORAL color. They are only $3.99 depending on where you buy them the colors are bold and fun I think they are a great product for Summer...Take care gorgeous, Amanda.


2 comments:

  1. I've heard such good things about NYX products, they are definitely on my next shopping trip wishlist :)
    All these colours look great on you! especially the pink one, love it! what shade are these three colours?

    www.talkbeautyblog.wordpress.com

    Ameera xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will definitely be on my next shopping list too i love NYX brand!

    ReplyDelete